You’ve probably heard by now…
We’ve just launched Cycle 9 Alert. I’ve developed this trading service over the past 14 months and 53 beta-testers have been receiving my trade alerts since last November. That’s how they’ve been able to grab gains ranging from 51% and 65% (on the low end) to 113% and 140% (on the high end).
Overall, during the Beta-Testing period I was able to close 89% of our positions for a profit.
But you may be wondering: “How have you been doing since then!?”
Well, I’m happy to say the Cycle 9 Alert portfolio is sitting on four out of six open position gains. One is as high as 103%. Another is up 63%. On a third, we’ve already locked in gains of 84% on half of the position, with the remaining half well in the green. The fourth position is up 45% and the fifth one is still too early to judge.
I recommended this fifth one last Tuesday, and I’m still recommending it today as a “buy,” with the current price just a few nickels below my original recommendation.
Here’s an excerpt from the weekly Cycle 9 Alert issue I sent earlier today, to the nearly 1,000 subscribers who have joined us so far…
Generally I won’t ask you to chase a trade. If the market moves too quickly and you’re not able to get your order executed at or below my recommended buy-up-to price, you’re better off sitting on the sidelines and waiting for my next recommendation.
This is not the case with XXXX [company name reserved for Cycle 9 Alert subscribers only!]. In fact, the market’s pullback last Wednesday and Thursday was a gift to XXXX buyers… if you missed it, go ahead and hop into XXXX today. The consumer discretionary and technology sectors are still leading the market, so this company should do well. It’s nicely positioned in both spaces.
There are several reasons my Cycle 9 Alert trading system has highlighted this particular company as the next one to grab…
1) The sectors it operates in are leading the market right now.
2) The company recently closed on two strategic acquisitions that will add several million to its revenue this year.
3) The company is already the #1 market share leader in its market.
4) It has a significant backlog of orders waiting to be filled.
5) Its profit margin on some of its newer products is nearly twice as much as that on their old products.
6) And there’s a “short-squeeze” in the cards… in other words, short-sellers of this company are going to bail out… soon.
All of which tells me this company won’t stay at its current price for much longer, so if you want in on this next money-maker in our Cycle 9 Alert portfolio, subscribe now and get the details.