Informed American invites you to republish all or part of the issues or videos on our site.
- We do the work: We provide the content and you post it! All you have to do is place our content (with links which we provide) on your website and/or in your blog, e-zine or e-newsletter – once you have this up and running.
- A wealth of content: We value our readers and expect that you value yours as well, so you can view all of our content and republish only what you believe resonates with your business and is a good fit for your readers’ interest. To republish our issues contact us at email@example.com today!
Need customized content?
If you need special content you do not see on our site, contact us. We can work with you to produce custom, unique content to fit your needs.
In syndicating snippets or Informed American editorial pieces, you must agree:
- that the piece contains a prominent hyperlink back to the original article on InformedAmerican.com
- to incorporate a direct hyperlink back to the InformedAmerican.com homepage.
- not to directly or indirectly modify any content or html;
- not to reproduce or further disseminate any third-party copyright material specified as such.
RSS is an acronym for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary. It is an XML-based method for distributing the latest news and information from a website that can be easily read by a variety of news readers or aggregators.