- We do the work: We provide the content and you post it! All you have to do is place our content (with links which we provide) on your website and/or in your blog, e-zine or e-newsletter – once you have this up and running.
- A wealth of content: We value our readers and expect that you value yours as well, so you can view all of our content and republish only what you believe resonates with your business and is a good fit for your readers’ interest. To republish our issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Need customized content?
If you need special content you do not see on our site, contact us. We can work with you to produce custom, unique content to fit your needs.
In syndicating snippets or Economy & Markets editorial pieces, you must agree:
- that the piece contains a prominent hyperlink back to the original article on EconomyandMarkets.com
- to incorporate a direct hyperlink back to the EconomyandMarkets.com homepage.
- not to directly or indirectly modify any content or html;
- not to reproduce or further disseminate any third-party copyright material specified as such;
- Please use Google Authorship when reblogging and syndicating our content. The following snippet can be added why added the URL to our author’s name.
For example, as a URL you would paste this HTML code into your web page:
<a rel=”author” href=” https://plus.google.com/109965080985546433609/posts “>Harry Dent</a>
For more information on Google Authorship click here.
RSS is an acronym for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary. It is an XML-based method for distributing the latest news and information from a website that can be easily read by a variety of news readers or aggregators.
Dent Research offers the following content via RSS and podcast subscriptions.